Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Examples Of Cover Letters For Leasing Agents

Milan, June 14

Concert 30 seconds ......

At last the moment ...... and we are shitting in! (Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo).

Well apparently arrived on the day that I waited for months and how I feel? That rather than going to Milan tomorrow would take the slap in the face (I know my dear Grimmy something that keeps me up for days by dint of text messages of encouragement and promised that his company alone will be a panacea).
And oh well such is life ....... my mood worthy of a donut when you open the oven halfway through cooking to the idea of the concert I hope tomorrow we will regain not just got off the train.
After the station will be immediately and can not imagine Barbie (actually imagine him very well ^ ^) the mutual dazed to talk about ..... who knows? Guess'. CoL puts caps because you hiss the ears that you seem to be on the tracks of Table
MESSAGE FOR BARBIE: I have a Barbie doll of benny model with long brown hair ... I do? The port, together with pins? ^ ^
In addition the board will meet many girls and I revived, my friend Luke for months and I do not see that's oxygen mask and my beloved Matthew is a year that I can not wait. And there
..... click the Mojito. My main mission in two days in Milan is to convince the sober Barbara Mojito to drink quite a difficult task .... but I think the right arguments ^______^)

We have yet to decide whether to immerse ourselves in the role true stalker of going outside the studios All Music or dedicated to the 'Milan to drink and to buy' until such time as we shall go to Alcatraz (strictly for the latter as the true vip ^ ^) and finally, the concert.
Oh well at the moment are rather weak idea but who knows tomorrow night could well be on Mars I .........
Certainly I will be in a room with Barbie to devise an 'alternative history that satisfies us and which we believe blindly'
To all ...... we will see you tomorrow in Milan! ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment