Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Driving Test Do You Need Confirmation Letter

[range] pedophile priests STRIKES AGAIN

I have not had time for the new episode of
Guide to Recognizing Your Saints in heaven , dedicated to the competitions (but who 's interested can' see tomorrow, I say, an episode of "Long live Italy" by Riccardo Iacona on this subject, entitled "Merit").
Pero 'I get a report done
, here I report that:

Hello doc
no longer hangs out here (nor there).
noblogs.org but I moved on without writing even so, little or nothing.
Today came the genius that was bound, I am pleased that not only my blog has disappeared but the entire platform is.
Why? Why
someone dared to host the play "Operation Pretofilia" on the server, play room to debate the subject of
- as real problem and sentenced to the complaint (so far always internezzz xchè ridiculous it is). find all the details here
. The play of course, just splash a little 'and the network is located. The blog, however, are sfanculati somewhere. I need the visibility that I never had x spread the story among bloggers and impauriscere them. Your
powerful means something can.
Cia.


un raduno di preti pedofili.
[Update] The play and 'cute, you can download it here
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment