Thursday, September 6, 2007

Where To Get Pentobarbital

The lifestyle of the rich and the famous.

Usually when someone says, "I heard that on a forum / blog about something you wrote about ..." I have a brividino down the back, 'cause I already' collected a bit 'of examples of interference between Real Life and Internet harbingers of trouble. Susanna Agnelli I hope that is not too touchy:

All I would have thought to find you unless
mentioned in a book on the history of the Agnelli family
. Yet: talking about Susanna and her
love advice column on "Today" says that "a certain
psycho" on asphalto.org
is particularly fond of Mrs.
stronzissime responses, and resume exactly from where the asphalt
writes to a woman, "her husband is a great horned
. you're a star! made to pay a fee!

(from
[info] miiche in private email)
The book '
this and the thread of asphalt and' this .

0 comments:

Post a Comment