Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can A Virus Raise Blood Pressure




This blog ( [info] robozzy ) has existed for two years, was born when I decided to close [info] chupacapra .
Because I got tired of that character that I had sewn.
In this blog, however I have not written with more zeal and interest as I did with the other, and probably was born because I was afraid somehow quit livejournal. Then
I pretended to have a new blog, which the finfine I have not followed, I have not written more.

A couple of times a week I sit down and open my LJ, then I see too many things to read and giving up, I did not have the actual time, I'm not in .
Then I realized that in the end I lost interest.

I close?
I would say so. But do not cancel anything. When I have time redaggo a skimpy list of people that I would try to continue to follow. Every so often I'll sit down, open the page and read your friends' adventures in life. And, why exclude a priori, if I want to write about me.

Hello everyone:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment