Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How Do I Inject Lorcet

strange phrases continued (perhaps with repetitions)

-And then complain that they are antisocial and do not trust. maybe I'd be nicer if they were a bit 'more sociable

-no, no, it's Tim Kasher and loves me!

-What year is it? -2006, The same as yesterday but it's October?

-is a problem of space, not time-

let me live to at least 40 years!

-demonstrating a superior intellect

-is a calculation! Groucho Marx is no!

-six in the corner if you did it on purpose and even if you did it for fun, so it's even worse

only no-no parents, no grandparents. there are other grandparents here?

-god and I

-doll pretty sad and bad. sometimes is sad, sometimes bad, but it's always nice

-so be it! they say good morning Satan and Satan goes limp!

-you-see-ahaha! betrayed you again! damned if they do not see you much because it is structured as hell!

-he drank a pint of his blood to become furious

-is dead and then resurrected on the day of his baptism, and since then has not been normal

-maybe they are the only one who has it [ the soul). I do not know the others.

under-or over? -Try, if I like the rest.

-when it's between a man and a woman, a woman and a man or "other sex" can be romantic. but if it takes place between master and slave or master and servant then it is a betrayal! (Referred to behead people. I said that it was putting contexts, but when ce vo ce vo!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment