Monday, March 31, 2008

Laryngomalacia In Babies



- but of course we have pushed, in this village kills children

-ora pro nobis ora pro nobis ora pro nobis .. .

-you are a woman, clay. man upon whom you find unn modeled.

-actually about Jesus Christ, you know? is about having a girl, and love her and do everything for her and then she gives birth to Jesus Christ

-ryaaaan! back! I'm afraid of dogs, do not worry!

-just put hashish and tobacco in pipes and nothing you'll be fine! If I start- to smoke hashish here I open my head and put us into the lemon!

-burn everything like the Americans do!

-words are just words. have no meaning in itself. I have one if there is someone there to understand it.

-I do not believe in god
not believe it and I will not believe until


but if you ask me to choose between Christian and non-Christian atheist as an option without


say Christian because peace and love are what the world has need
[yes it was like a poem!]

-who can build and do more in a given period of time?

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment