Sunday, October 15, 2006

Is Broth Safeto Use After Expiriration Date

doradreams @ 2006-10-15T20: 29:00

journeyed to the park I was in front of a well. There was a director, a number of people and Marina. We had to shoot a video. On the edge of the shaft was attached a copy taken from a journal of the lyrics, a song by Nick Cave, who does not really exist. I'm trying to remember the words and music, but only vaguely remember the song's structure. However, I began to sing the song, although I did not know, and roll on the ground near the well, when a bunch of snakes, snakes, creeping things half-lives and mud I fell on him. I felt fine, did not suck, it was beautiful. The video was beautiful.

But then later I discovered that I had only been used to replace another singer's friend Marina, who was called Blue Moon. I thought we were competing for who would sing the song and do the video, but in reality I just needed to fill the dummy type empty. Quarreled with Marina, who organized everything and did not have the courage to tell me. various things.
then ended that race and I did a Blue Moon but can not remember who wins. My version had more nuances and changes over time, his was more ... boh? psychobilly? actually looked like the same voice that sang and by the way it seemed to me more Neko Case.

anyway WELL! the MUD! the SERPs! wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment