Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ovulation Calculator March Dimes

ghosts tilly

-I had some memory lapses, for example, I woke up in a villa with a blonde in bed without remembering how the hell I got there. the blonde hair was short and it was pricey. I thought, oh a lesbian relationship, it happens ... it was fun but then I discovered that I lived there for 7 days and we were pretty girlfriends. I had also defended in public camionara style. I created this confusion is because revealed a side of me that lesbian news to me, is mostly because I could not remember a thing. --- then threw up something like sperm?
-a feeling of general depression. I was still at school. hospitals. rotating mirrors / mirrored doors that trapped me and I cut.
-l 'idea (the applicant) that my dreams are with film directors. I protested with the director because the film was depressing, I turn to others who sent me back angrily from the first. we decided to agree to make a movie together.
-in his previous film: Omonia trucks and trailers that were raised to keep up in race four, actually the "game" of trying to spiacciacare one of the players. scenes like Peckinpah / tarantino. restaurants where people were killed. I am riding a pony absurd that went from white to black and jump frisky and wanted to win the race, but I was not able to ride so we came second and pissed off and kicked me. also I had already broken hand and other bones. Then I was in a garden and wanted me to give birth, but I did not want to, I almost lost the fetus on the street, I hated it (the fetus), there was also my father.
-co-directed the film: the scenes of the magazine, but unlike the first. a station. chicago but it was a garden, but it was Eden who was primarily a theater dressing room and I was naked with fig leaf (!!), the Tilly and the Wall and that I danced with the fingers cut off in his hand. discussions with the director about the tilly. I, who lived with Kianna and discussed clothing and shoes, and we argued a bit '. his background in 13 years where she was a depressed alcoholic thug, but at 14 he discovered track and field and Sonic Youth. I who was dead but I went around the house playing a mini-plan and with my lunch (it was halloween) and my cats purred. this part very touching / heartwarming.
-all the monsters of horror films in the usual garden, greeted them all, but then in front of Jason and another guy with a chainsaw leatherface with a cleaver and I stopped and attacked me, always making conversation. I was annoyed but not much else. I then pointed to another monster / killer style butcher, but I do not remember that weapon, called Dad (boh, but I have it with my father in my dreams lately!) and attacked me and I was always annoyed but not much, but then sought eyes and I said "no eyes no! not splatter my face fear and it sucks! ", then maybe jason I cut parts of the knees and out of the white stuff: the famous milk in the knees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment