Sunday, October 15, 2006

Satellite Game Camera

Penguins Dead (another fragment)

I was on a boat sentient. The boat was full of water, and there was water around. The boat was speaking to me and showed me various pictures of castles and forests, as reflected in the water. But then I had to re-emerge or perhaps reflected in the water I fell and he was like I was dry and I found a job as (??)... monatto / boatman. I went around shaking, always on the boat at that point was no longer sentient, and I had to throw his oar from hundreds of dead penguins floating in a channel / strait. There was a beach, but I was told (by whom? Sentient back from the boat maybe) I had to throw the corpses to the bank, but there were only two sea walls ... they told me I had to throw them in the direction of the tide , but I was wrong and had to redo.
Hundreds of penguins, some starving, others killed by humans. Blood, feathers, water. Penguins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment