Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Free Rental Forms Alberta

migraine and I - I and Part 3

introdurrre I started all the elements necessary to combat it.
The bastard does not give up: I get every 3-4 days and lasts for 24 hours, make my life (his already messed up) a living hell.

I started physiotherapy (one session per week).
During the first session I was diagnosed with hypotonia evident (they are soft, I do sports), gives a good general (the years of yoga are served!), And a bad posture at the computer. I
mental education to posture, trying to self-correct me whenever I see a "sbracarmi. Even now at this time.

Every night and morning short esercizietti to bed (yes, fuck is good regardless, but I intend esercizietti stretching of the neck).

find every opportunity to walk . So
:
- abolished the lift, both at home and at work (4 storey house, 3 to work, whereas the lunch break, total 10 floors to go up and down 10 floors per day);
- paused lunch, if possible, a short walk (yesterday I walked for half an hour at the Parco Lambro, today it has not rained replicates);
- the weekend to walk as much as possible (Saturday and Sunday always around with Patato). And since the first of which will not patato longer use the stroller, and is a great walker (instancabile!) we can also afford to make the miles!

Corsetti (jogging or as' azz is written).
More output per week, I can not. The evening is impossible for me (one evening a commitment, one evening it rains, I've got a headache one night, one night I go and I have burned the weekday evenings). Opto therefore for Sunday morning. First exit a disaster. The second output (Sunday) went in a bit better. I was armed with a stopwatch wrist, I set myself the goal of 5 minutes running and I ran well for eight minutes. For a running normally make you laugh, for me, the last time that I've made a run, it was like the 1996, is a valuable goal.
Next exit point to ten minutes. And so on.
I do not need to lose weight or to buy some kind of line, I only do it for health reasons.
And to think that in the '90s I was also able to model a nice fisichetto ... ah ... good times ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment