Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pokemon Soul Silver Desmume Yahoo.com

god there

I'm starting to get rid of migraine.
Or so I like to think.
fact is that today is the 16th day free from that shit, I was making life unbearable.

say that I am working to take all the countermeasures that I've been advised by doctor and physiotherapist.
- a session of "targeted" physical therapy once a week;
- Every day (except when I am really unable) to walk a half hour;
- every night of gymnastics esercizietti targeted to the neck;
- a run once a week.

Are all activities that are compatible with my lifestyle (and messed up life that leaves me little free time).

What I gained is a healthy dose of life energy. I feel reborn.
It 's like when there is constant background noise (and disturbing) that until someone deletes it, one does not mind.
Behold, I realized that I was living with a slight headache but fixed "background". More Weekly those peaks that makes my life impossible.
Now I feel full of energy, full of desire to do

Apparently, the god there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment