Sunday, November 16, 2008

Laura Gemser Film In Streaming

Japanese

The study of Japanese, is slow, but continues.
and running, I can dedicate two Oretta a week (usually on Saturdays and Sundays).

When the language is at an embryonic stage, as I am working on three themes in parallel:
- the mastery of two basic writing systems (hiragana and katakana);
- acquiring and storing a number of basic words;
- the study of grammar.

Any reference text, the first lesson starts to blend the two alphabets, and cites several words. If not mastered the two writing systems and not learn some basic word, I will not go very far.

By writing systems have a fair command hiragana (I know read and write, read and write as a child to first grade after a few months of school attendance), and are more or less in half with the katakana ( a, i, u, e, o, ka, ki, ku, ke, ko sa, shi, up, if so, ta, chi, tzu, te, to).
of words I've saved a hundred, using as the basis of photocopies of books for children of Japanese first-graders (and pencil, desk, book, newspaper, fish, dog, cat, rain, snow, mountain, etc. ...). I gained knowledge of the number system (if I have to say as we read a number, it takes me five minutes, but we do) and I'm fighting with the "times" (I'm memorizing the speech of the fun / pun associated with minutes).
with grammar, I ask questions and basic answers such as:
- "kore wa nan desu ka?" "Terebi kore wa desu!" ("What is this?" "Prick! But do not see that it is a television?") Or

- "sore wa, sakana desu ka?" "IEE, sore wa, wa Sakana de arimasen, sore wa Kaeru desu "(" Know-feel, but that there is a fish? "" no jerk, not a fish, you see, it is a frog? ")

[the Japanese never say bad words, so I can easily translate well : D]

attack verbs next week (I saw them go to class, but I was in a catatonic state!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment