Monday, June 8, 2009

Clean A White Casio G Shock

Seeking the pause button

E 'that day at the office, I have no time to be on the internet, except for fleeting appearances.
And life has given me a quarter of an hour off per day in the evening as a guideline, between 22.00 and 22.30 in that period of time between the onset of sleep and my Leo collapse.

I wonder what sense does it work and be busy all day, if you do not even have a quarter of an hour a day available for themselves.
I feel like saying "that shit life, "but I should not complain: I got everything I wanted with my own efforts and my resources. And I have many plans for the future, in the short, medium and long term.
But I'm tired .

Sorry if you do not read, I know that I'm missing important things and I think many people who are important. I'm in a whirlwind the last few years I was completely sucked. When you enlarge the family, a lot of emphasis and priorities to work. But giving too much importance to it, it takes away family time. E 'or not is a paradox?

Where is pausing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment