Sunday, June 14, 2009

Harry Potter Wrapping Paper

Me and Leo.

I love the relationship I'm building every day with Leonard.

the last few weeks has open a valve in the brain and began to speak. Yes, in his own way. But each expresses the concept that goes on in his head, commenting loudly every situation, and involving them in how it relates with the world and life.
's inevitable to me that have opened new horizons: a verbal relationship with my son. And so today we
sdraiaiarci the Latvian dark at teasing and laughing.
or cycling with him on the front seat and comment out loud everything we see, how beautiful the fresh breeze in your face when you switch between the shade of the trees to compete with those who recognize the brand of first 'car that crossed the road (all the know), or comment on the places that we cross to see if you recognize them (it has a crazy sense of direction in this Brianza a bit' all the same).

And I try to look back. A few weeks ago. A few months ago. Last year. Two years ago. The day I arrived home.
I've always had a relationship with him.
Since when have placed me in her arms. Him crying, and I am proud.

A relationship that has evolved. I have always spoken and I have always assumed that he understood me, trying to read between his thoughts every day to understand it a bit 'more.

Thanks, Leo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment