Monday, March 31, 2008

Excessive Cm After Ovulation

part two sentences without context or almost dreamlike

ergo more silly / ridiculous.

- "but that bitches! I see one, but all those disgusting animals poisoned by the air ... and if one has a phobia it is dry!"

- if you have not had problems with a wild tiger, let alone with a circus!

-box with the tiger:
"I like cats?" "That cat?" "Cats cats, small ones. You do the effect that we are the Smurfs?"
"I've always wondered, you make them purr?"

-possum is mom? that good!

- "aaaaaragorn !!!!!"


-cos' expect more from someone who listens to YES?!

-but no, kai is shy, and quiet ... but ... when you need it splits the ass, a bit 'as Obelix, but smart!

- "because it reminds him of a boy who took me around the nursery, and looked like conor, voice, and you know, you sniffed armpits ... "

-oh, the dream is mine, if I want to dream and ask her to dinner members of Saddle Creek can!

-but it's a scarf!

-no! if one wants to be a man or a woman is fine, but not a bit 'one and a little' day! "

-that's the difference between you and me! I hate you but you do not kill ever! "

-yes, because that woman was scared and crying and the other was crying because his girlfriend was scared!"

-agggghhh! help, lesbians!

-xo I come out of curiosity! are not transgender!

yes-but if you kill the women as he will reproduce the human race?

-but it's Sirius Black!

-than interesting metaphor for drug addiction!

-but how come I never heard of his sporting side, oh, well ... he will come out in the last 15 years-but

conor! I believe that you calm down, but if you take tranquilizers fisherman sweets!

- I am the germ!

-Pacciani but gosh!

-time was a female!

-cats why do not you bite to eat from a lot of time!

-but are those that you put kai! -No, kai puts boxers for men like diana

-who are you? -Are a newborn without GOD! - And what do you want? -Eat -And what to eat? -Human flesh

0 comments:

Post a Comment