Monday, March 31, 2008

Replacing Front Element Canon Lens

phrases phrases dream

-not physically exist in the same way the place where you are now physically exist.

-called Romina! -No, and Ramon!

- when I return them to us, ok?

-no-

O'Donnell is named Erin McClintock and comes from Northern Ireland.

-know six cannibals! did you eat salad human feet! (...) I also have a video! is the proof! -It was not me! She eats salad human feet! I know the address of the hotel where she is, I can give if you want.

-what do you think of Glen Livet, Lagavulin-ask him if he has terato-but what is the whiskey teratogenic, cause mutations?

-funny that when we ate together ...- so funny I wonder how did you only

- dream, nothing to fear. -A dream? no, true true.

-not a dream, it's the end of the world-as

assumed that the clocks operate at the end of the world?

-ready, Team Wear

-era film. was a dream. also this is a dream-

are not a witch-
can not be a witch if you continue to lose their shoes

-ahhha! a natural pentacle!

-is for the sake of the story! -Ah, if it is ok for the sake of the story

-ah well, you're my shadow-

I'm Gilgamesh!

-Nubian slaves

-away is that the bullet could change direction and kill you!

-you're not really Cattivik!

-a guy named pat with two snakes?

-why do not we do that song, you sing and I play the congas! Number-six on ...??? Lucinda Williams that you want to study it and come back when you learned all your

-eight hundred thousand fetuses have tentacles!

-but as I have not had fetuses!

-eating is a necessity and a pleasure, not a social duty!

continues ----

0 comments:

Post a Comment