Friday, March 28, 2008

Where Can I Buy Nembutal

play Barbie

Comment and will give you a letter, you must then sort ten things you love and starting with that letter. Then, post this in your LJ and play at your assigned time of the letters.
Stolen \u0026lt;/ a> \u0026lt;/ font> \u0026lt;/ b> \u0026lt;/ a> [info] venus_from_mars that gave me the letter B


1) Benedetta: my daughter .... I would say that there is no need to add another

2) Bologna FC: my favorite team referred to pure luck I do not communicate anything about the current championship

3) Bologna: my beloved city

4) Babylon: the island that is not of my imagination but in which almost every night

5) Benito: my closest relative who unfortunately is no longer

6) and Brian ...... oh well ^ ^

7) puffs: the only sweet that I never get tired

8) Flags: not those of fabric, but those things that are immutable in our lives and that, unfortunately, others change too quickly

9) incredulos: increasingly faced with certain situations

10) Boh .... I can not think of anything else ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment